Allied Surveyors and Valuers Ltd
General Practice Surveyors for residential property
Our general practice surveyors have years of experience in their local areas throughout England and Wales.
They are equipped with the latest techniques and data in valuation and survey matters.
Whilst we act for lenders in valuing for mortgage purposes and carry out surveys for purchasers, we also offer a host of specialist services affecting residential property including:
- Affordable Housing
- Asset Management Support Services
- Boundary Disputes
- Charities Act (Sec 36)
- Compulsory Purchases
- Estate Agency, Auctions and Lettings
- Expert Witness
- Leasehold Reform Act and lease extensions
- Listed Buildings and Conservation Advice
- Party Wall Act
- Property Management
- Reinstatement Cost Advice for Insurance Purposes
- Surveys and Specific Defects
- Valuations for probate, taxation and family purposes
- Valuations for Banks and Building Societies
For a list of the services available from Allied Surveyors & Valuers Ltd click here or use the click throughs from the individual bullet points above.