Asset Management Support Services
We work with in-house Asset Managers and niche Asset Management companies acting for clients who want to ensure the best price is achieved but within an acceptable time frame. This service is for lenders who are not seeking a quick sale with minimum expenditure in the hope of retaining recovery elsewhere. Our service is predicated on offering speedy but well researched advice on how to optimise asset value in a timely fashion.
Our national coverage and experience ensures we are well positioned to offer a seamless Asset Management Support Service for both residential and commercial properties. In addition to providing valuation advice before and after any repossession takes place, marketing advice is given and the disposal of properties is managed on a local area basis but with central contact and administration.
Our menu of services includes:
• AVM/desktop and ‘drive-by’ valuations
• Physical inspection valuations and retrospective valuations
• Pre possession verification visits
• ‘Voluntary sale’ management
• Obtaining possession with bailiffs
• Lock change, drain down, gardening, inventories and cleaning
• Schedules of condition
• Advice in respect of repairs and improvements
• Small works supervision
• Home Information Pack provision
• Most appropriate selling estate agent selection
• Sales process management with scheduled progress reporting
• Property inspection checks and mystery shopper visits
• Post STC agreement support and liaison
• Auction liaison
• Live management information and updates via our online system
• Invoicing and payment processes tailored to clients’ requirements
We are experienced in leading or forming part of a team working from the arrears management stage right through to sale completion.
We are currently acting on instructions from Accountants’ Restructuring and Recovery departments, Insolvency Practitioners, LPA Receivers, Banks & Building Societies, Commercial Mortgage Lenders, Equity Release Providers, and liaising with Solicitors, External Valuers and Estate Agents, Asset Managers and other service providers.
Leader: Simon Jago
Enquiries: AssetManSupport@alliedsurveyors.com or telephone: Simon Jago on 01454 855430